A quale baldanzoso cavaliere siete destinate?

se volete scoprirlo provate a fare questo test è davvero carino!!!

« Older   Newer »

1. ~Midnight•Sun~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kaname Kuran
    The Heir of the Kuran family, one of the last remaining Pure-Blood family in vampire history. Kaname has very unique powers, as he is a Pure-Blood. He can make all vampires obey his commands, take over someone's body, and etc. He is mysterious, dark, and well respected. Kaname can be often lonely, but he knows that you'll be there for him to cheer him up! He will do anything it takes to protect you from harm, and if you're with any other man or vampire... he'll be jealous.

e beh!!!Kaname <3 magari esistessi per davvero *.*

2. ~•Missy•»
        +1   -1

User deleted

mi è venuto Zero *-* Zero Kiriyuu
    He is a vampire, and a vampire hunter. He despises them, and believes that they are evil creatures. Zero will protect you, with his gun Bloody Rose. He is a Level D vampire. Guess what? He might drink your blood! Zero is thirsty for a drink, and he fights it constantly... He is serious, and he mostly frowns... but I'm sure you'll get him to smile :D.

3. zero's
        +1   -1

User deleted

Akatsuki Kain
    He controls fire, and is a Noble class. Hot! Hot! Fire! Akatsuki is really tough, and cares for everyone. He is thoughtful, and usually empathetic. He knows how you feel, and Akatsuki follows the rules! Unless of course... you get him mad. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that he'll NEVER get mad at you. If someone hurts you, he'll kick their BUTTS all the way to Uranus. He loves you deeply :D *awwwwww*

all'inizio nn mi piaceva tanto...ma leggendo il profilo.....mi garba:P

4. KilleR*QueeN
        +1   -1

User deleted

Takuma Ichijou
    Takuma is kind, and very loyal to his friends. He is a Level B, a Noble, and the Ichijous are a very powerful family. He uses a sword in battle, and is usually optimistic and seen with a bright, dazzling, smile upon his face. He'd probably always be by your side. He's quite different from other vampires. He has a more bright side to him. You and him will probably have so much fun! Takuma's the type of guy who would be happy by just being with you. Gosh, I am jealous D:.

abbè, dai, poteva andarmi peggio... xD

5. yuukichan91
        +1   -1

User deleted

Kaname Kuran
    The Heir of the Kuran family, one of the last remaining Pure-Blood family in vampire history. Kaname has very unique powers, as he is a Pure-Blood. He can make all vampires obey his commands, take over someone's body, and etc. He is mysterious, dark, and well respected. Kaname can be often lonely, but he knows that you'll be there for him to cheer him up! He will do anything it takes to protect you from harm, and if you're with any other man or vampire... he'll be jealous.

evvai!!!!!!!!!!!!! non potevo kiedere di meglio!!!! kanamuccio mio, sapevo ke eri xfetto x me!!!!

6. •»_NiChT~
        +1   -1

User deleted

Senri Shiki
    His face barely shows any emotions. He has some Pure-Blood and Noble blood in him, and a direct cousin from the Royal vampire family. He is a model and very young! Whenever he makes a mistake or makes you sad, he will definately apologize and probably give you a hug. Senri will protect you from harm, so don't worry! In battle, he uses his whip. His father is abusive, but he will NEVER let his father hurt you. Not if he can help it

Non mi lamento no XD

7. Vany-chan89
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Takuma Ichijou

Takuma is kind, and very loyal to his friends. He is a Level B, a Noble, and the Ichijous are a very powerful family. He uses a sword in battle, and is usually optimistic and seen with a bright, dazzling, smile upon his face. He'd probably always be by your side. He's quite different from other vampires. He has a more bright side to him. You and him will probably have so much fun! Takuma's the type of guy who would be happy by just being with you. Gosh, I am jealous D:.

Lo sapevo ... me lo sentivo che sarebbe venuto fuori Ichijou! Mi conosco troppo bene e so che gli uomini gentili e che sarebberro sempre al mio fianco sono il mio tallone d'achille. (ò_ò )"

Non mi lamento cmq, aver un ragazzo come Ichijou X3

8. Alessandr@
        +1   -1

User deleted

Akatsuki Kain

He controls fire, and is a Noble class. Hot! Hot! Fire! Akatsuki is really tough, and cares for everyone. He is thoughtful, and usually empathetic. He knows how you feel, and Akatsuki follows the rules! Unless of course... you get him mad. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure that he'll NEVER get mad at you. If someone hurts you, he'll kick their BUTTS all the way to Uranus. He loves you deeply :D *awwwwww*.

Non è mai stato tra i miei preferiti, ma il profilo mi piace ^_^
    Ora rimane il problema che nella realtà non esiste T_T

9. †Rima†
        +1   -1

User deleted

Senri Shiki

His face barely shows any emotions. He has some Pure-Blood and Noble blood in him, and a direct cousin from the Royal vampire family. He is a model and very young! Whenever he makes a mistake or makes you sad, he will definately apologize and probably give you a hug. Senri will protect you from harm, so don't worry! In battle, he uses his whip. His father is abusive, but he will NEVER let his father hurt you. Not if he can help it.

Perfetto! ^^

10. ~ Gixye Chan
        +1   -1

User deleted

è risultato Kaname... Non posso lamentarmi ^ç^

11. ~ F r @ n c y *
        +1   -1

User deleted

Hanabusa Aidou
    WHOA! So energetic! A Noble who can control ice, he can be a bit troublesome, but he means well. He's playful and will probably steal you away one night. >D. Sometimes, he doesn't think things through and ends up getting punished. Don't worry, he won't let you get in trouble. He'll probably take the blame for you, since he loves you so much!

non chiedo di meglio! <3 mon amour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

12. »EmïlyRevãnge__17
        +1   -1

User deleted

Takuma Ichijou

va benissimo xQ__ _ _ _ _

*çççççççççç*

13. _» la.BiBi •
        +1   -1

User deleted

A me é uscito Takuma Ichijo
    Che carinooo *o*

14. ~ Maria Kurenai
        +1   -1

User deleted

l'avevo fatto l'altro giorno e mi era venuto fuori Zero *-*

15. stellinapiccolina88
        +1   -1

User deleted

Ho fatto il test ed il cavaliere a me destinato è Senri Shiki...

Senri Shiki
    His face barely shows any emotions. He has some Pure-Blood and Noble blood in him, and a direct cousin from the Royal vampire family. He is a model and very young! Whenever he makes a mistake or makes you sad, he will definately apologize and probably give you a hug. Senri will protect you from harm, so don't worry! In battle, he uses his whip. His father is abusive, but he will NEVER let his father hurt you. Not if he can help it.

Bhè devo dire che non mi è andata male, anche perchè Shiki è davvero un gentilumo con la sua Rima...Avrei preferito Kaname ma va bene lo stesso! :wub:

Ciao...

208 replies since 19/12/2008, 21:57   3609 views