Vampire knight memories 10° capitolo

« Older   Newer »

1. luissy
        +1   -1

User deleted

Salve ragazzi...è uscito il decimo capitolo.

Vi posto le raw e una prima traduzione in inglese.

Grazie ad aldempretties per raw e trad.

RAW: www.dropbox.com/s/55mshyqz52k1979/VKM10_raws.zip?dl=0

TRADUZIONE:

P01:

Tagline: “Together once again——”

P02:

Yuuki: [It was snatched away.] {TL Note: She’s talking about how his smile was stolen from him as a kid.}

Yuuki: [He lived in order to obtain revenge.]

Yuuki: [He who continued to carry a deep darkness in his eyes…]

P03:

Yuuki: […began smiling more once Ai was born———]

Yuuki: [From his heart…]

P04:

Yuuki: [Please let this gentle time last for him from now into the future…..]

Yuuki: [As I wished that within my heart, decades passed.]

P05:

Yuuki: [I have a friend who left me behind after aging beautifully.]

Yuuki: [In the end, within her limited time, this friend I respect devoted her life to her children and her beloved.]

Yuuki: [I understood the obstacles she faced.]

Yuuki: [I just foolishly wished to spoil her with an infinite lifespan.]

P06:

Yuuki: [And then….]

Yuuki: “…Thank you for always supporting me……”

P07:

Yuuki: “Thank you for saying you’re fine with me the way I am… Zero…”

Zero: “I should be the one saying that to you…” {TL Note: Zero literally says “All of that’s my line…” But that sounds a little frivolous in this situation, so I took some license.}

P08:

N/A

P09:

Random Cops: “This is the police! Freeze immediately!”

Criminal: “Shi— Let go!”

Criminal: “I’m not sorry at all that you people alone have long lifespans! You puppet demons who sneer at humans!”

Rima: “…If I said that scared me a little, would that surprise you?”

Shiki: “Not at all… I was relieved when the cops arrived too. It would have bad for us to get hurt fighting back.”

P10:

Shiki: “I’m glad nothing happened to you, Rima.”

Rima: “…It’s like what my dad and the other people did to me in the past… At least with my name changed I won’t be recognized if I go back there.”

Shiki: “But Rima…”

Rima: “Ah, look there. Ichijou-san is being approached by some suspicious people or students’ parents.”

Shiki: “Sure enough… Those people are making some strange expressions.”

P11:

Shiki: “Oh… That’s it… Those people are that. You know, vampire pilgrims. The “King of Vampires” is deep underground over there, so they’re trying to receive his blessing and the like…”

Rima: “Ah— I should get a blessing too… It’d never happen, but I’d ask something like ‘please take away the anti-vampire organization’s fear of me.’ I’m really excited to be in my first play…”

Shiki: “You’ve always said you wanted to be an actress.”

P12:

Rima: “Yeah… I admired your mom. I loved how brilliantly she came alive in her films. …I was so sad when I learned she quit being an actress after only ten years…”

Rima: “Look… My dad said that to enter human society well I should make gathering news my work. You know how I said originally that I was interested in performing…?”

Rima: “…I can’t remain within people’s memories…according to my dad, that’s my duty, but…”

Shiki: “I know your family always moved from place to place because your neighbors were always humans.”

P13:

Rima’s Father (memory): [“The most difficult thing about being a vampire living in town is that you can’t allow humans to realize your lifespan is many times longer than theirs. Most of the general population doesn’t know we exist. If our true selves are discovered, it’s possible we’ll be hunted to the ends of the earth by a mob of humans.”]

Rima: “Dad was always telling me to live by concealing myself. If I didn’t like that, I should shut myself up in a nice quiet coffin deep in the mountains or find myself a husband from the vampire nobility……”

P14:

Rima: “Hey, Shiki—— Won’t you be my husband?”

Shiki: “Sure thing.”

Rima: “How frivolous…”

Shiki: “Huh? How come…?”

Shiki: “Aren’t I saying that I want to get along with you from now on, Rima? Is a quick decision so bad?”

Rima: “You never change, do you…”

Shiki: “How do you figure…?”

Rima: “Before, when I obeyed my parents and went to the office information briefing…”

P15:

Rima: “…at that time, you said, ‘Good girls are great.’ and ‘She’s my friend.’”

Rima: “Even though I couldn’t naturally become an actress, you dragged me from the assembly hall just like that and had me debut with you as a model. (I was so surprised when I found out your mother was the actress I admired.)”

Shiki: “…Mom randomly got the idea into her head to have me get into modeling and she wouldn’t brook any refusal from me… (This is a pretty old story, isn’t it?) But it was lonely doing it alone, and Ichijou-san wasn’t interested.”

Shiki: “And then suddenly there you were, and I liked you.”

P16:

Shiki: “…Around that time, I just gave it some thought and decided on it. That’s probably all there is to it.”

Rima: “From the beginning, I thought you were an idiot didn’t have anything in your head but an on-off switch.”

Shiki: “Now that I think about it…”

Shiki: “At that time, I felt an intense aura emanating from you.”

Rima (memory): “I won’t live by hiding away. I’ll absolutely enter the world I admire.”

P17:

Shiki: “I think I was probably charmed by the strength of your will.”

Shiki: “…Why didn’t you let go of my hand at that time, Rima?”

Shiki: “——Ah! Rima, look! This time the prefect combo has dropped by!”

Rima: “Wow…sure enough.”

Shiki: “…They’re holding hands.”

Rima: “They sure are holding hands…”

P18:

Rima: “…Even if I couldn’t remain in anyone’s memories…”

P19:

Rima: “…surely I would remain in the memories of the boy who held onto my hand.”

Rima: “I think it’s a great thing to have a partner who will run ahead of you holding your hand.”

Rima: “Ah. (That’s it.) I have to keep on doing my best——”

P20:

Takuma: “Eh…? Did you drop by to visit…?”

Zero: “From now on, we’d like to be allowed to be openly together. We’re making the rounds to make sure there are no objections.”

Takuma: “Eh… I don’t have any objections.”

Zero: “Great.”

Takuma: “If I said that I did, what would you do?”

Zero: “…Huh…?”

Takuma: “Just kidding! Didn’t you actually come here to see Mr. “King of Vampires” down in the basement?”

P21:

Takuma: […A long time ago, Aidou was complaining that he was disappointed about those two’s half-hearted style of dating…]

Takuma: [This is certain to reassure him… That Aidou…]

P22:

sfx: *grip*

P23:

Mii-chan: “Excuse me, sir.” {TL Note: Mii-chan was the little girl Zero saved way back in chapter 50 of the original series.}

Mii-chan: “I… You look exactly like the person who saved me from being abducted when I was about the age of my grandchild here….”

Mii-chan: “I’ve always wanted to thank that person. Perhaps you might know something about that person’s relatives…”

P24:

Mii-chan: “I believe my grandmother who rushed over to me called me ‘Mii-chan’ at that time. Does this ring a bell for you at all?”

Zero: “……..no… I’m sorry I can’t be of more help to you.”

Yuuki: “Mii-chan…?”

Zero: “…I’d figured she would have forgotten that by now……”

Zero: “Let’s go….”

P25:

Yuuki: “Take that!”

Zero: “Ouch!”

Yuuki: “It’s sad being the one left behind, but it’s great that girl was able to live a happy life.”

P26:

Yuuki: “Please excuse me!”

Zero: “I’ll make tea, so make yourself comfortable.”

Yuuki: “Okaaay!”

P27:

Yuuki: “This is the first time I’ve visited Zero’s den… (Uh-huh.)”

Zero: “…Obviously.”

Yuuki: “…In general, the threa—I mean greetings are over. I’m sorry that for the most part people weren’t happy for us.”

Zero: “Why are you the one apologizing?”

P28:

Zero: “Hey… About that starting over from the beginning business you were talking about—“

Yuuki: “Ah!!”

Yuuki: “I haven’t told Ai…”

Zero: “No… Ai’s in the middle of her long-term sleep, isn’t she? She earned us not to disturb her for any reason.”

Yuuki: “Ah… You’re right….”

sfx: *dejected* A 60-month sleep… I wonder if a month is a normal cycle of life? I can’t see her for another 30 months…”

Zero: “She’s absolutely against being the one whose heart ages…apparently.”

Yuuki: “An aging heart…”

P29:

sfx: *slam*

Yuuki: “I definitely feel it…”

Zero: “I’ll also age together with you.”

Zero: “….what is it?”

Yuuki: “Nothing.”

Zero: “…..Truthfully speaking…I don’t really have a clue what you mean by starting over from the beginning.”

Yuuki: “Doing things together and telling each other things, maybe? (Innocently!)”

Zero: “That so—…”

P30:

Yuuki: “For example, holding hands— (Innocently… Heart poundiogly…)”

Zero: “We held hands earlier, you know.”

Yuuki: “We could eat meals together on the way to and from school. (INNOCENTLY!)”

Zero: “We did that every day in middle school.”

Zero: “…It’s fine if we do it again……… (What’s with that weird face?)”

Yuuki: “That’s right… We… were never that innocent…

Zero: “There are things about you I still don’t know. I’ll ask this time…”

sfx: *clink*

P31:

Zero: “….. THAT. I thought its power should have disappeared with the first forge. …Yet you haven’t taken it off…”

Yuuki: “….. Yeah…”

Yuuki: “Because this is a ‘promise’… I said I wouldn’t kill you, Zero…”

Yuuki: “At that time, it was made by the powerless human Yuuki. It was the single thing she could do…”

P32:

Yuuki: “Because of that, I wasn’t able to to agree with painting your future as hopeless. The truth is, I always…. hoped the day would come when my incredibly kind partner would be able to smile peacefully…….”

Zero: “Yeah… …Somehow, I always understood that…….”

P33:

Yuuki: “…….Is that so….”

Zero: “Yeah…”

Yuuki: “Since then… a lot’s happened, hasn’t it…?”

P34:

N/A

P35:

N/A

P36:

Yuuki: “Zero.”

P37:

Zero: “I want to devour your blood to my heart’s content.”

P38:

Yuuki: “That’s fine… Drink as much as you like… Even if it’s to the very last drop of my blood.”

P39:

Aidou: “Put it over there in some suitable place, Ichijou.”

Takuma: “The ice coffin’s maintenance went perfectly. I’m not match for you, though, Aidou. (I brought you a drink and some cake.)”

Aidou: “Quit your joking.”

Takuma: “It looks like you’ve made some kind of progress?”

Aidou: “I discovered a component that didn’t exist in the age when Kaname-sama was conducting his research in the past.”

Takuma: “That so…”

P40:

Takuma: “Maybe with this you’ll be able to make the medicine that’ll change vampires into humans soon, then we can free Kaname from the forge…”

Aidou: “Assumptions like that just get in the way right now.”

Takuma: “Then…what’s the component you mentioned?”

Aidou: “It’s a human existence exceedingly close to vampires. The eternally young chairman——“

Karen: “Even though it’s spring, somehow it’s a bit cold……”

Next Issue’s Preview:

“While Yuuki is starting over dating Zero, the unusual phenomenon occurring within the Cross Academy Chairman’s body is…?!”

spero di non aver sbagliato qualcosa

0 replies since 13/4/2017, 09:17   209 views